Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Inspired.

I had a whole blog post planned for today, but when I came across this I knew it would have to wait.

Have you heard about Zach Sobiech yet?
You can read a little more about him here.

I'm so very inspired by this story, 
by this amazing young man that was taken far too soon, 
by all that he taught the people around him
and by everything that he left behind. 

I'm also feeling so many other emotions.
Moved by his bravery.
Heartbroken for his family.
Thankful that he shared his story with the world.
Happiness that he left behind something for his family to cling to.
Angry that cancer took another valuable life.

I'm a firm believer that we need more people like Zach in this world.
I'm always reminding myself to live life to the fullest but am I really doing that?
Well, here's my reminder.
If this video & story doesn't make you want to close your computer and go live today like it could be your last day, than I don't know what will.

If you haven't seen this yet - even though it's been ALL over the internet, you must take the time to watch it. You won't regret it. If you're anything like me, it'll make you smile, cry, and really truly reflect and think. It'll teach you something. Go grab some tissues & enjoy.  

If you have already seen it, what are your thoughts?
Were you as moved by it as I was?



"You don't have to find out you're dying to start living"
RIP Zach Sobiech
1995 - 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment